Director of Account Management
Reporting to the Vice President of Professional Services, the Director of Account Management will work with management to develop and execute plans for increasing services to, and revenue from, an assigned portion of the installed base.
The Director of Account Management is expected to:
- Own responsibility for revenue from all assigned accounts
- Aid in the development of objectives for increasing services to, and revenue from, assigned portions of the installed base
- Manage services, programs, schedules, commitments, and contracting for assigned customers
- Quote prices, prepare proposals, and provide information regarding terms of sales and services
- Identify new opportunities within assigned customer segments
- Provide timely and thorough response to all assigned customers
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executives and Marketing to ensure the smooth and successful launch of new customers
- Compile and report data on marketing trends, competitive products, and pricing
- Mentor new sales staff and act as a leader within the company
- Reflect the company's high standards, integrity, and strong work ethic
Desired experience, knowledge, and abilities:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience of account management experience in a services-based environment, preferably software
- Working knowledge of Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Legal Education (CLE), online education, audio conferencing, webinars, and webcasts
- Strong process orientation and project management skills
- Verifiable record of success achieving assigned goals
- Excellent teaming and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, and positive self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, the Internet, and Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree (e.g., JD, M.Ed, MBA, or Master's) preferred
With a customer base that boasts the leaders in accounting, banking, healthcare, and legal continuing education and the millions of professionals they serve, we have earned a stellar reputation. Every day, we provide the necessary—and unequalled—combination of leading-edge technology, unparalleled service, invaluable experience, and unwavering commitment to the success of our customers’ continuing education programs.
InReach has been helping organizations bring continuing professional education online for over a decade. You may have known us as LegalSpan, BankersED, CPAlearn, or Manexa. All of these leading services have been incorporated under the InReach brand and all serve as the basis for the powerful family of InReach solutions.
InReach offers an excellent opportunity and environment for competitive, driven, talented people. Our benefits include competitive compensation plans, full medical and dental coverage, and a 401(k) plan.