From taxation and auditing to management and ethics, continuing professional education (CPE) for accounting professionals is necessary and in high demand. That is why professional associations and CPE content providers use the InReach Continuing Education Management System and services to deliver their accredited content.
Why does the accounting industry turn to InReach?
Because InReach has already helped hundreds of professional organizations deliver best-in-class CPE conveniently and cost effectively. Today, InReach serves the biggestand the bestin the business.
- Makes it easy: InReach technology and services manage the entire lifecycle of CPE, from production, registration, and purchasing through delivery, testing, and certification.
- Lowers the cost: As well as the effort and risks associated with bringing CPE online
- Creates profit: Complementing current live programs with InReach Webcasting leverages your investment across a broader audience while leaving in-person attendance and cost structures fixed.
- Provides experience: Perhaps our highest value offering. InReach helps you transition to a leading-edge online offering with minimal cost, risk, or effort.
- Has the technology: The InReach Continuing Education Management System and InReach Webcasting are both industry-leading solutions that reliably serve our customers—and theirs—thousands of times each day.
- Certifies compliance: Every program InReach delivers is subject to a host of measures that monitor participant progress, ensure attention, and certify satisfactory completion.
- Keeps it relevant: Our unique content sharing network provides access to a large library of current and in-demand content.
- Fits your business: InReach easily integrates into your existing website and business critical-systems, reinforcing your online identity while eliminating redundant manual data entry tasks and the errors associated with them.