Continuing Medical Education (CME) is a necessity for medical professionals, but they have less time to devote to CME than ever before. That is why professional associations and other CME providers use InReach continuing education management solutions to deliver accredited content online and on-the-go.
Because we have unparalleled technology that automates the entire process from cataloging and registration to purchasing, delivery, testing, and certification. Because we provide an unparalleled level of service that offloads the burden of learning or managing that technology. But, mostly because we've got the experience from bringing so many continuing education programs online. InReach has minimized the cost, risk, and effort for hundreds of organizations just like yours. Sound incredible? Just ask them. We're happy to put our best foot forward and start with our references.
- Makes it easy: InReach technology and services manage the entire lifecycle of CME, from production, registration, and purchasing through delivery, testing, and certification.
- Lowers the cost: As well as the effort and risks associated with bringing CME online
- Creates profit: Complementing current live programs with InReach Webcasting leverages your investment across a broader audience while leaving in-person attendance and cost structures fixed.
- Provides experience: Perhaps our highest value offering. InReach helps you transition to a leading-edge online offering with minimal cost, risk, or effort.
- Has the technology: The InReach Continuing Education Management System and InReach Webcasting are both industry-leading solutions that reliably serve our customers—and theirs—thousands of times each day.
- Certifies compliance: Every program InReach delivers is subject to a host of measures that monitor participant progress, ensure attention, and certify satisfactory completion.
- Keeps it relevant: Our unique content sharing network provides access to a large library of current and in-demand content.
- Fits your business: InReach easily integrates into your existing website and business critical-systems, reinforcing your online identity while eliminating redundant manual data entry tasks and the errors associated with them.