When your audio program requires two-way interaction between the speaker and participants, InReach telephone seminars are the way to go. Our telephone seminars provide the flexibility of traditional telephone seminars, while introducing the convenience of our fully integrated scheduling, management, and communications functions. Simply input your event into the InReach Continuing Education Management System and designate it as a telephone seminar. Our system automatically schedules the resources, embedding the dial-in number and any associated access information (like PIN codes) within the participants' purchase receipt. And, if you make a change to the event, our system automatically notifies registrants of the change. No more need to manage multiple disparate systems and countless event details. One system, one entry. No errors.
- InReach provides:
- An effortless way to deliver traditional telephone seminars
- Single-entry management of scheduling, infrastructure, changes, and communications
- Moderated and web-based Q&A, polling options, and more
- Complete tracking and certification of successful program completion for each participant
- Presenter system training
- End-user technical support