If your event does not require full-motion video, a webinar can be the perfect solution. Your participants can still enjoy the presenter's slides as a visual complement to the audio program, while you maintain the tracking and certification features you need to ensure their satisfactory completion. And, with InReach you can provide the audio via a traditional telephone connection or the more economical PC connection. Better yet, you can provide your audience with the choice and simply pay the premium for those who opt for telephone access.
No matter what option you choose, webinars managed within the InReach Continuing Education Management System provide the same convenience as all of the other programs managed within our system. Simply enter the event into the catalog, designate it as a webinar, and the InReach system manages the restfrom infrastructure scheduling to participant notification and updates.
- InReach provides:
- An effortless way to deliver slide content with audio
- Flexible audio program options
- Single-entry management of scheduling, infrastructure, changes, and communications
- Complete tracking and certification of successful program completion for each participant
- Moderated and web-based Q&A, polling options, and more
- Presenter system training
- End-user technical support