What InReach Can Do For You
Continuing professional education is in high demand. The problem is that professionals have less time and fewer travel resources than ever before. That is why so many professionals, across so many industries, are turning to online and on-demand education. In response, providers of continuing professional education are searching for the best way to meet this demand. This is where
InReach comes in.
We help organizations put continuing education in reach of busy professionals.
InReach understands the challenges of bringing educational content online. We have the technology, services, and-most importantly-the experience to help you deliver best-in-class continuing education (CE) programs online. InReach manages everything from production and cataloging to registration, purchasing, delivery, testing, and certification.
- Makes it easy: InReach technology and services manage the entire lifecycle of CE, from production, registration, and purchasing through delivery, testing, and certification.
- Lowers the cost: As well as the effort and risks associated with bringing CE online
- Creates profit: Complementing current live programs with InReach Webcasting leverages your investment across a broader audience while leaving in-person attendance and cost structures fixed.
- Provides experience: Perhaps our highest value offering. InReach helps you transition to a leading-edge online offering with minimal cost, risk, or effort.
- Has the technology: The InReach Continuing Education Management System and InReach Webcasting are both industry-leading solutions that reliably serve our customers—and theirs—thousands of times each day.
- Certifies compliance: Every program InReach delivers is subject to a host of measures that monitor participant progress, ensure attention, and certify satisfactory completion.
- Keeps it relevant: Our unique content sharing network provides access to a large library of current and in-demand content.
- Fits your business: InReach easily integrates into your existing website and business critical-systems, reinforcing your online identity while eliminating redundant manual data entry tasks and the errors associated with them.